Happy Labor Day Weekend and Happy End of Summer! We have recently finished our 2015-16 training seasons with the AFC Half Marathon, and what a great year it’s been. Everyone who ran with us this past year should be extra proud of their accomplishments! We sure are! Some notables include:
- We finished our 12th Year of VAVi Running Club!
- A total of 50 unique Half/Full Training Programs
- Over 4,250 runners/registrations (4,292 to be exact)
- Continue to grow, improve and bring excellent training programs to our runners!!
2016-17 Seasons are OPEN for Registration
We’re heading into our 13th year with VAVi and all programs are open for registration.
Individual Season Training Programs
- 12 Week Carlsbad Half Marathon, Starts 10/28/16
- 20 Week San Diego Half Marathon, Starts 10/28/16
- 18 Week Rock n Roll Half or Full Marathon, Starts 1/31/17
- 11 Week AFC Half Marathon, Starts 6/6/17
Dual / Triple Crown Extended Training Programs
Same as before, we have “multiple” or “combination” programs that give you overlapping or extended training at a substantial discount:
- 32 Week Dual Winter program (Carlsbad + Rock n Roll) Starts 10/28/16
- 29 Week Dual Spring program (Rock n roll + AFC) Starts 1/31/17
- 43 Week Triple Crown Program (Carlsbad, La Jolla, AFC) 10/28/16
This means we have specific and focused training for 5 of the biggest and most popular San Diego Marathons with 7 different training programs to get you ready!
Super Early Bird Registration ends 9/9/16
We have a Super Early Bird rate schedule in effect until Friday, 9/9/16. After that, prices go up to the Early Bird Rates which are in effect up until 2 weeks prior to the start of a particular program.
We will continue our “Free Test Drive” of the club so you and your friends can check us out before we start.
Thank you again for supporting and being a part of our program over the last 12+ years. With any programs like this, it wouldn’t be possible without the support, membership and love from all of you – our runners!
See Ya Out There!